THE PREMIER & LONGEST-RUNNING CHAMPIONSHIP EVENT IN ALL OF HIGH SCHOOL FISHING!
It’s coming up fast! REGISTRATION CLOSES Friday night June 25th
12th Annual High School Fishing World Finals & National Championship, Lake Hartwell, Anderson, SC
June 30 – July 3
Nearly 3 Million Dollars in Scholarship Offers and Prizes committed from MULTIPLE colleges and universities across the nation! (See list below)
SIGN UP TO FISH FOR YOUR SHARE TODAY!
As you know this is a dual 2 in 1 event. It is the 12th Annual High School Fishing WORLD FINALS and NATIONAL Championship. The High School Fishing WORLD FINALS is OPEN to all SAF members anywhere so that ALL high school anglers that want to come and have a chance at a scholarship if they do well can do so and earn an education on their own merit. The NATIONAL Championship prize pool is for those anglers who qualified through any SAF sanctioned event across the country BUT they are also fishing in the WORLD FINALS too for all those prizes! The dual event allows anglers to fish two top-level premier events with their friends, family and High School class teammates with only one week of vacation. As always, there is NO tournament entry fee.
To see a flow chart of how the 2 in 1 event works and how you qualify from day to day at the event just click the FLOW CHART link at the bottom of this page.
So, in addition to HUGE scholarship offers to the top teams (some OVER $100,000 per team) AND some scholarships offered to the top 10 teams of the WORLD FINALS, there are of course big scholarship offers to the Winners of the National Championship side of the event as well.
PLUS in the WORLD FINALS standings, MULTIPLE other Scholarship offers are up for grabs as well as the top overall places such as:
- Top Female team
- Top Female angler
- Top 3 Western US teams
- Top team from California
- Top Team from eastern Tennessee
- Top Team from New York
- Top Team from Pennsylvania
- Top Team from Ohio
- and MORE scholarship offers are being finalized NOW!
- Want to go to trade school? We have scholarships that will cover that for the top team as well!
- As a backup Scholarship to the winners of the WORLD FINALS just in case none of the school scholarship offers fit their educational needs, there is a back -up CASH Scholarship to any school of choice from TBF/SAF and the same deal for the winners of the National Championship a CASH back-up scholarship offer by MLF.
HERE IS YOUR CHANCE to earn a scholarship fishing!!
You can follow the daily action including Facebook live morning takeoffs and live streaming weigh-ins during the 2021 High School World Finals & National Championship, June 30 – July 3 from lake Hartwell, Anderson, SC, and Green Pond Landing.
Follow the action on, HighSchoolFishing.org as well as daily stories and standings on Facebook
The nation’s best bass fishing school programs are making you Scholarship offers from across the nation!
- Bethel University
- Simpson University
- Kentucky Christian University
- Drury University
- Tiffin University
- Bryan College
- and MORE!
- Prizes galore each day from our sponsors
- NO Entry fee
- Friday Night Senior Night and Pizza Party, ALL 2021 graduating seniors receive a graduation gift. Food, fun, and games for all.
- Week-long family vacation event