WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL BASS TEAM
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP May 17th, 2014
***No Entry Fee Tournament ***
READ THE ENTRY RULES & REQUIREMENTS
OPEN TO ALL: HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
(Students must become a SAF member ($25.00)
You need to join the TBF/ Student Angler Federation (SAF) ($25.00)
- Go to www.wabass.org Click on youth heading.
- Click on (for the high school page heading).
- Click on join a Washington SAF high school club.
- Fill out the form and mail with check as directed.
- You must be in High School & not registered for college.
- Team members must be from Washington.
- Then register your team online.
TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM:
- Go to (www.highschoolfishing.org)
- Select register for Tournament heading
- Select State Championships (2014)
- Follow the directions.
- If you have question contact: State Youth Director 206-919-4933
Where: Lake Chelan, Chelan WA.
Launch: Old Mill Park Boat Launch 200 Mill Rd, Manson, WA.
Check-in & registration: Friday May 16TH—6pm to 7:30pm @ Old Mill Boat Launch
Camping: City Park 509-682-8023 /State Park 509-687-3710 /Wapato Camp 509-687-6037
1. Boat inspection at registration Friday May 16, 2014 @ Old Mill Boat Launch
2. Mandatory meeting with rules and draw to immediately follow registration. Launch time and weigh–in to be announced at that time.
3. READ THE ENTRY RULES & REQUIREMENTS
Contact: State Youth Director