- Lake Hartwell- Sunday, February 19
- Registration, 5:30-7pm – Saturday, February 18 at Cabela’s in Greenville, SC
- Cabela’s -1025 Woodruff Rd, Greenville, SC 29607
- Ramp – Green Pond Landing – 7am-3pm
- Green Pond Landing, 470 Green Pond Rd, Anderson SC 29607
Make plans now to get registered and come see what all the hype is about with high school fishing and TBF/FLW’s renewed partnership and formats. You won’t want to miss out this season!
Going forward, the SAF program will operate on a school calendar with the National Championship being held in the summer in conjunction with the High School Fishing World Finals.
All participants must be Student Angler Federation (SAF) members to participate. SAF membership includes both TBF and FLW membership plus a digital subscription to FLW Bass Fishing magazine, online training courses and more.
SAF members never pay an entry fee to participate in TBF or FLW High School Fishing tournaments and all clubs are covered by SAF insurance, which means there is no added expense for schools with sanctioned High School Fishing clubs.