Hosting school: Youth Educational Series (SAF #7001183)
Purpose: Six (6) open events to introduce area youth to the opportunities available by joining an existing youth club or creating one of your own.
Entry Fee: No Entry (Free) – Entries can be received by mail at the address shown on the entry form found at the tournament web site or can be presented the morning of each event.
When / Where: See below
Contact: Jeff Narron (email@example.com)
• The Youth Educational Series (YES) is a dedicated youth division designed for anglers ages 18 and under.
• All YES events are held in conjunction with the Collins Inc. – Bass For Cash Series adult tournament events so that these young anglers can visit the same bodies of water, be exposed to the same weather conditions, socialize, and network with their adult angling counterparts. The intent of this series is to allow our younger generation of outdoor enthusiasts an opportunity to learn valuable skills and knowledge from their adult boat captains while introducing the youth anglers to the sport of competitive bass angling.
• Prizes at each event will consist of trophy awards for the top two teams and the individual catching the single largest fish of the event. Additional prizes, such as gift certificates and merchandise, will be provided as well. First and second place awards are guaranteed at each event with additional awards provided based on the number of teams competing.
• In addition to the single event awards, YES teams will earn points at each event based on their finish. At the conclusion of the season, additional awards will be provided and the top team will be crowned as the Collins Inc. –Youth Educational Series Anglers of The Year. Knowing that it may be impossible for YES anglers to attend every event, teams may drop their lowest two scores when determining year end awards.
• Food and door prizes provided at each event.
• Assistance for creating your own club: Once you have joined SAF and the YES Community Club, we can assist you in starting a club of your own at your middle or high school. We will provide you with information and materials necessary to register your club. We can also assist you in preparing a presentation for your school or district administration to gain their support of your club.
• More info can be found at www.bassforcash.com/youth